One of the best things about Socket is how many page layout variations you can choose from.
Socket is a very powerful and flexible CMS for corporate and/or portfolio use. It was developed using the latest technologies and web coding standards, such as cu3er flash slider, jQuery enhancements, AJAX contact forms, social media integration, and more. Click any of the thumbnails for a larger view.
Test Toggle Shortcode
Test Toggle Shortcode2
Over 30 page templates. Here are just a few:
6 Unique Portfolio layouts
9 gorgeous professional skins. Here are the other 8:
Huge theme options panel
Full feature list:
- Over 30 page templates
- 6 different portfolio page layouts
- A unique theme design not yet seen on ThemeForest
- 4 separate content sliders
- 15 distict widget panels
- 9 gorgeous professional skins
- cufon font replacement
- superfish drop down menus
- 2 AJAX contact forms
- JQuery enhanced elements including multiple jQuery sliders
- Organized and easy-to-use theme options page
- Twitter & Flickr integration
- Slick “more” panel slides out to expose non-critical content from under the menu
- The best free icons out there
- Valid XHTML and CSS, and compatible with all modern browsers
- Forward-engineered to work with WordPress version 3!
- Integrates with post thumbnail featured introduced in WordPress 2.9
- No plugins required
- Nested and paged comments
- Related posts underneath blog posts
- Lots of white-space and modern style techniques
- Indented, spaced, commented, and intuitive code (HTML, CSS, and PHP is all commented in-line)
- Superb, prompt customer service
- Lots more!
This panel is fully widgetized.